Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I have a question.

How long does it take for visa grant for an Accountant applying for 190 NSW.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
23,863 Posts
Dear Friends,

I have a question.

Thank you in advance.
7-13 months

Cheers

·
Registered
770 Posts
Processing times vary case to case. These are dependent on many factors like no. of applicants, quality of documents, communication response from your side etc. Basically it is between 7 to 12 months but it is static

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My police certificate is of June 7, 2017 and my application is submitted on June 15, 2017.
So If take and average processing time of 10 months.. then My visa is expected to be granted by March 2018.
Now my question is if I have the above scenario by when I would be required to make the first entry to Australia.
within 1 year of visa grant date? or 1 year of police certificate?

·
Registered
23,863 Posts
My police certificate is of June 7, 2017 and my application is submitted on June 15, 2017.
So If take and average processing time of 10 months.. then My visa is expected to be granted by March 2018.
Now my question is if I have the above scenario by when I would be required to make the first entry to Australia.
within 1 year of visa grant date? or 1 year of police certificate?
Your IED will be within the validity of your medical test and PCC, whichever is earlier

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dear Friends,

I have a question.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Can you please let us know when did you get the invite? As far as my knowledge is concerned, they sent out the first invitation this year in first week of November. Also, Can you please let us know about your current status? That might help us in estimating our time. Thanks in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts