Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, we applied for spouse visa in Egypt but were told that our application will be sent to abu dhabi.does anyone know the aprox processing time. On the tracking it just says arrived at visa section no other indication... Any help?
Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Normally

It normally takes more or less 1 month. "Insha'Allah" :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank u very much... My husband just recieved an email after I posted this thread saying you visa has been issued,documents will be sent to commercial partner. Please wait for an email to say that the documents are ready for collection....!!!!!
I can't believe it as u was expecting it to take minimum 3 months with all the holidays weekends etc...
Joppa does this mean he has got the visa ??????
Thank u

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Sounds like it but hold your horses until you see a visa inside your passport.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That quick? Joppa is right to say to say hold your horses until you see the visa stamped on your passport. :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I see! I thought you applied today as you posted! As I said more or less than 1 month! :music: in this case it's more! Most probably 6 weeks maximum! :fingerscrossed: "Insha'Allah"

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still waiting for an email to say it is ready for collection... Does anyone know how long after the first email did u actually see your passport??? Waiting is killing us
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.