Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Me and My wife are traveling to Australia this weekend. She is a PR and I have a Visitor Visa. Can you please confirm what VISA printouts to carry.

She got her passport details changed after the grant, so she now has a new passport. These new details are updated with the department.

The original Grant letter has her old surname and old passport number. Should we still take a printout of the grant letter. Should we just take a printout of the Vevo page.

Please confirm
Thank you
Murali

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi All,

Me and My wife are traveling to Australia this weekend. She is a PR and I have a Visitor Visa. Can you please confirm what VISA printouts to carry.

She got her passport details changed after the grant, so she now has a new passport. These new details are updated with the department.

The original Grant letter has her old surname and old passport number. Should we still take a printout of the grant letter. Should we just take a printout of the Vevo page.

Please confirm
Thank you
Murali
Murali,

Login to her immiaccount and check if the grant letter has been updated. If Yes, get a printout, otherwise get a copy of the grant letter, the vevo page and the old passport.

Happy journey to the Ozland! B/W, which City are you headed to ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts