Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I am Starting this threat to understand the statuses of dentists and help the upcoming dentist to know and understand their opportunities in Australia.

I have completed my all exams and my registration as a dentist is also completed. Now i need the kind guidance of the experience colleagues on VISA 489 now.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello guys,

I am Starting this threat to understand the statuses of dentists and help the upcoming dentist to know and understand their opportunities in Australia.

I have completed my all exams and my registration as a dentist is also completed. Now i need the kind guidance of the experience colleagues on VISA 489 now.

Thanks
Which means you have cleared both written and practical exam by ADC? Wow !!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi my brother's wife has completed Bachelors in Dental Surgery from Pakistan and she has just completed her intreship as well. we need to get her assessment for claiming partners skill. Is there any one here who could guide whether initial assessment is enough for claiming points and if yes whats the process of doing assessment.

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Hi my brother's wife has completed Bachelors in Dental Surgery from Pakistan and she has just completed her intreship as well. we need to get her assessment for claiming partners skill. Is there any one here who could guide whether initial assessment is enough for claiming points and if yes whats the process of doing assessment.
Here you go

Australian Dental Council - Skills Assessments

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ahmar,

Can I please know what happened with your partner points claiming situation? I am in the same situation and want to know whether I can claim my wife's points.She have only done her initial assessment with ADC and still haven't done the exams. Thank you!

Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts