Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
I am in Canada working on the working holiday program - originally from the UK.
I am applying for permanent residency to be a skilled worker as I am an accountant.
I have submitted my application to the Centralised Intake Office in Sydney.
The application package states, that if I am successful, I will hear from them and they will let me know what Visa Office is dealing with it - and the Visa Office will send me more information.
I am trying gather all the documents that I will need and get them certified etc. How do I know which Visa Office will deal with my application and what the specific forms and documents I will need are?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.