Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Last year I came UAE on visit visa and I got a job in sharjah. My company applied for visa but it was rejected. They applied 2 more time and both time it was rejected. At that time I was out of UAE. So my brother applied for visit visa in Dubai and Dubai immigration told that we first need to clear the rejected visa file in sharjah. So my brother went to sharjah immigration but they told that this is national security issue and that file cannon be cancelled. He checked my passport for blacklist also but it was not blacklisted.
After that we tried many times for visit visa and a month ago I got e-visa from ras-al-khaimah. After coming Dubai I again applied for residence visa from my brothers company. And my work permit was approved but again Dubai immigration told to clear that file from Sarjah immigration. When we approached sharjah immigration.. They told that they don't have any procedure to clear rejected visa files.
For me this is very difficult... As my family is in Dubai and I waiting from 11 months to get visa
Plz suggest me how to deal with this issue...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts