Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

Today I received invitation to lodge a Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) visa application. I have few queries regarding it.

1) Since I filed in EOI I have moved to UK for 1 year, would that be an issue if I lodge visa.

2) Is there any link available for required documents.

3) Can I pay fees using my UK cards.

4) Can i get PCC done while being in UK?

I would be thankful to any advice received.

Regards,
Sid

·
Registered
5 Posts
for question 2:
You will find required document list from immi.gov , basicly your passport, birth certificate, IELTS etc, things would be different whether you are applying alone or have a family member, your are working or a graduate student etc. Perhaps you can search the forum to get some hints. You'd better try your best to give as many evidence as you can besides what have been listed from the doucment. Once you are invited and lodged, you will see from the drop down list and get an idea what you can submit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Sid

congratz on getting the invitation.

answers to your questions:

1: It shouldnt be a problem. I filled my EOI from Dubai and all the info from Dubai and then moved to Doha. Just update your info when you fill the visa form.

2: Aska has already given a link.

3: You can pay using any credit card. I payed with my Dubai card even though i was living in Doha.

4: PCC is required for all the countries in which you have lived more than 12 months consecutive in the last 10 year. So if you have lived less than 12 months in UK it will not be required. But you will need to provide PCC for all other countries where you have lived more than 12 months in the last 10 years.

Hope it helps :)

Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts