Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I would like to know how the Visa lodgement work!!!

The day we pay the fees or the day we upload all the documents ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi all,

I would like to know how the Visa lodgement work!!!

The day we pay the fees or the day we upload all the documents ?
The day you pay the fees.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The day you pay the fees.
I need a suggestion then.

I'm expecting Invite on 18th of this month, But i have to go to my hometown collect my PCC on 25th of this month.

In this scenario, what is the better approach?

-->Pay the visa fee on 18th, and upload all the documents on 25th?
or
-->Collect the PCC first and then pay the visa fee ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
You have 60 days after receiving the invitation to lodge the visa. Its up to you how you want to proceed. Also, allocation of CO takes time as well. So, if you want to lodge the visa on 18th you can do that. You can upload other required documents on 18th and PCC on 25th.
When will you do the medicals?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have 60 days after receiving the invitation to lodge the visa. Its up to you how you want to proceed. Also, allocation of CO takes time as well. So, if you want to lodge the visa on 18th you can do that. You can upload other required documents on 18th and PCC on 25th.
When will you do the medicals?
Thanks for the clarification.

I have done my medicals beforehand, I can even upload my medicals on 18th itself.

Is it okay, if i submit all the documents on 18th and only PCC on 25th?

How much time would it take for a CO to be allocated ? atleast 15 days after the visa lodgement !!!! (if this is the case, i can take a risk of uploading the documents on 18th itself)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes, it's alright. I didn't upload all the documents same day. I think, I uploaded the documents over the course of a month. On 41st day I got direct grant. So it's quite alright if you don't upload all of them at once.

Sorry, no idea about CO allocation time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it's alright. I didn't upload all the documents same day. I think, I uploaded the documents over the course of a month. On 41st day I got direct grant. So it's quite alright if you don't upload all of them at once.

Sorry, no idea about CO allocation time.
Ok fine then... i got some clarity... will pay the visa fee first and upload the documents in parallel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts