Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My spouse and I have done medicals before lodging the application for 189 visa class.
I generated the HAP ID using My Health declarations and went to take health exams. Now I want to proceed with lodging application.
I have few questions and doubts about it.
1. When I login into immi account it shows the health status as submitted and in View details tab it shows -
This My Health Declaration form has been successfully submitted to the department.
Last updated 17-Aug-2017
Submitted 17-Aug-2017

2. Inside View Assessment

Health clearance provided – no action required
(HAP ID)
All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

Is some action pending at my end?

Because when I go to My application( to lodge new application)
under “Skilled Migration” - Skilled Independent 189 class is not showing.

What to do? I am really confused.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
My spouse and I have done medicals before lodging the application for 189 visa class.
I generated the HAP ID using My Health declarations and went to take health exams. Now I want to proceed with lodging application.
I have few questions and doubts about it.
1. When I login into immi account it shows the health status as submitted and in View details tab it shows -
This My Health Declaration form has been successfully submitted to the department.
Last updated 17-Aug-2017
Submitted 17-Aug-2017

2. Inside View Assessment

Health clearance provided – no action required
(HAP ID)
All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.

Is some action pending at my end?

Because when I go to My application( to lodge new application)
under “Skilled Migration” - Skilled Independent 189 class is not showing.

What to do? I am really confused.
Wait wait wait

a) When did you get the invite to apply a VISA?
b) Use the "Apply VISA" button in Skill Select which asks you to login to ImmiAccount and that should take you forward with the steps of filling the application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts