Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Visa Lodge Work-Ex Documents 189

Hi Experts,

Can someone please assist with the questions on Work experience Documents to be Uploaded

Q1. As I claimed points for work experience, Do I need to upload Documents like RL's, Payslip of all the work-ex that is listed in ACS letter OR Only for the work-ex which is assessed to be suitable for migration??? (As you ACS deduct some of your work-ex)

Q2. One of the company that I worked in past, has been assessed as not suitable (Do I need to upload work-ex documents for this?

-----For both the above, I understand Form 80 has to be updated with all employment---

Q3. I am claiming partner's skill points, Do I need to upload work-ex docs like RL's Payslips for my Partner? (Only 2 of the companies work-ex were assessed to be suitable for migration by ACS, as they deduct some experience): What all work-ex documents to be uploaded.

Please advise, what should be actually needed and necessary

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1: Would suffice only for the work experience assessed as suitable by ACS.
2: No.
2.1: Form 80: Yes, you have to mention all your employment, studies, gaps, travel details, addresses, relationships, etc. in form 80. There is no connection between this form and your assessment. Same goes for your partner's form 80 too.
3: Yes, and yes, only for the experience assessed as skilled by ACS. Upload same docs for your partner's employment as you plan to for yourself. Links on this thread should give you ample information about which documents to upload: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia-what-you-need-know-read-first.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts