Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm very new to this and don't know if anyone can help me of not.

My current situation is that I am 24 and living in the UK, yet I am determined to move to Australia via the 189 skilled migration visa.

I have recently received my IELTS results (overall 8.5). And have submitted all information the Vetassess for my skills assessment. The occupation I am applying under is Other Spatial Scientist ANZSCO code 2322-14.

I am incredibly worried and unsure as to what to do. My occupation is flagged for removal in July 17. I am unsure as to whether is should submit my EOI now without a skills assessment or wait for my skills assessment and risk my occupation being removed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
24,390 Posts
Hello,

I'm very new to this and don't know if anyone can help me of not.

My current situation is that I am 24 and living in the UK, yet I am determined to move to Australia via the 189 skilled migration visa.

I have recently received my IELTS results (overall 8.5). And have submitted all information the Vetassess for my skills assessment. The occupation I am applying under is Other Spatial Scientist ANZSCO code 2322-14.

I am incredibly worried and unsure as to what to do. My occupation is flagged for removal in July 17. I am unsure as to whether is should submit my EOI now without a skills assessment or wait for my skills assessment and risk my occupation being removed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
You cannot submit your EOI until your assessment results with Vetasses is complete.
You will have to give the details of the assessment in the EOI.

By 2nd week,of June hopefully, the decision on the MLSTL and SLTSOL list for the next year should also be out

So you have no option but to wait for your results

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts