Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Its my pleasure to inform all you wonderful ppl here that my 189 was granted this morning..

Let me explain my journey on this entire process..

I have worked for almost 5 yrs in Australia and returned to India last yr July.. I was not thinking abt PR till March this year. I have my own plans to work at some other place in this world and to get exposed to different clients. My company is also good in providing me with enough opportunities. For some reason, after getting the visa, two assignments for pulled back.

Thats when the PR thought came into my mind in June this year. Completed my ACS part and successfully got a 7 band in IELTS. Sometime in Sept i got my skills assessment letter which gets me 60 points, I went for re-assessment with few more stat declarataions and successfully got 65 points.

EOI reply came in first week of October and i have lodged my application immediately and started submitting the docs. My last doc Form80 was submitted on 7th Nov. I think Adelaide team 23 was assigned to my application and i hv uploaded all reqd docs, i got an immediate grant.

Tricky thng now here is i am relocated to Sweden in last week. As of now they say that i am needed till June/July. I have to do my first entry to Aus before 12th Aug'14. need to plan the things in some time.

Many thanks to kind people over here in this board for all your support. I have bugged many people with my questions in threads and also in PM. Thanks to all who have responded to my queries and helped me to reach this stage.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi folks,

Its my pleasure to inform all you wonderful ppl here that my 189 was granted this morning..

I have worked for almost 5 yrs in Australia and returned to India last yr July.. I was not thinking abt PR till March this year. I have my own plans to work at some other place in this world and to get exposed to different clients. My company is also good in providing me with enough opportunities. For some reason, after getting the visa, two assignments for pulled back.

Thats when the PR thought came into my mind in June this year. Completed my ACS part and successfully got a 7 band in IELTS. Sometime in Sept i got my skills assessment letter which gets me 60 points, I went for re-assessment with few more stat declarataions and successfully got 65 points.

EOI reply came in first week of October and i have lodged my application immediately and started submitting the docs. My last doc Form80 was submitted on 7th Nov. I think Adelaide team 23 was assigned to my application and i hv uploaded all reqd docs, i got an immediate grant.

Tricky thng now here is i am relocated to Sweden in last week. As of now they say that i am needed till June/July. I have to do my first entry to Aus before 12th Aug'14. need to plan the things in some time.

Many thanks to kind people over here in this board for all your support. I have bugged many people with my questions in threads and also in PM. Thanks to all who have responded to my queries and helped me to reach this stage.

fascinating story!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi folks,

Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congratulations Dude :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulations..if they are clearing 8th Oct applications, hope I get my number sooner. I applied on 11th under 189

1 - 5 of 5 Posts