Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone for giving valuable information and support. I have been a silent reader of this forum and now I am feeling great joy to inform you guys that I have got grant letters for me and my wife just an hour ago. My timeline is as follows
Subclass 189
Occupation external Auditor
Invited 29 march 2017
Lodged visa 04-04-2017
Visa granted 07/09/2017

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats mate!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Thanks everyone for giving valuable information and support. I have been a silent reader of this forum and now I am feeling great joy to inform you guys that I have got grant letters for me and my wife just an hour ago. My timeline is as follows
Subclass 189
Invited 29 march 2017
Lodged visa 04-04-2017
Visa granted 07/09/2017
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Subclass 189
Invited 29 march 2017
Lodged visa 04-04-2017
Visa granted 07/09/2017

Congrats

·
Registered
424 Posts
Subclass 189
Invited 29 march 2017
Lodged visa 04-04-2017
Visa granted 07/09/2017

Congrats Mate! :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hell yeah for auditors!

·
Registered
33 Posts
congrats :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Subclass 189
Invited 29 march 2017
Lodged visa 04-04-2017
Visa granted 07/09/2017
Congrats..

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Congrats bro.. Wish you a best of luck for future!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Mine is from Brisbane team which was noted to be slow
I see a couple of grants from Brisbane team in past few days bro. Hope you get yours soon. Stay positive :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
I see a couple of grants from Brisbane team in past few days bro. Hope you get yours soon. Stay positive :)
Thanks ! I'm keeping positive and patient

Reactions: BulletAK
1 - 13 of 13 Posts