Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Members,

I got my Visa Granted today :)

I still remember when the thought of applying for PR struck me and I was thinking where to start from... Initially I thought of hiring an agent but after knowing their charges I felt I should try by my own... while searching various sites I came across this excellent forum. I would like to thank all the members of this forum who have guided me from time to time.

The advise given my the members was so helpful and practical that it can not be expressed in words.

Once again Thank you all and appreciate your help.
I will continue using this forum and will share my experience with all.

Here is the timeline:

IELTS (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.0, S: 7.5) Overall : 8.0 (May 2011)
ACS Approval: OCT 2011
Visa Sub class: 176 (Vic SS), approval in Dec 2011
Visa Applied 176 : Jan 2012
Med and PCC done: Feb 28th 2012
Visa Approved : March 2nd 2012

Regards,
Skj

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dear Members,

I still remember when the thought of applying for PR struck me and I was thinking where to start from... Initially I thought of hiring an agent but after knowing their charges I felt I should try by my own... while searching various sites I came across this excellent forum. I would like to thank all the members of this forum who have guided me from time to time.

The advise given my the members was so helpful and practical that it can not be expressed in words.

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj
Congratulations skj

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congratulations skj. Its your dream come true. All the best!

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's pretty fast ! CONGRATS.
What is your occupation?

Dear Members,

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dear Members,

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj
WOW Congrats ! Super Fast !!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congratulations :) When are you planning to move?

What was your ANZSCO Code?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dear Members,

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank u all...
My ANZSCO code is 262111 (DBA).

I have query though, me and my spouse initial entry date is before Feb 2013, So can I (Primary Applicant) alone validate the initial entry first in Jan 2013 and later call my spouse after Feb 2013? or is it compulsory for my spouse (secondary Applicant) to validate the visa before feb 2013?

Please suggest.

Congratulations :) When are you planning to move?

What was your ANZSCO Code?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Congratulations !!!!
:)

Good luck with the move...

Dear Members,

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thank u all...
My ANZSCO code is 262111 (DBA).

I have query though, me and my spouse initial entry date is before Feb 2013, So can I (Primary Applicant) alone validate the initial entry first in Jan 2013 and later call my spouse after Feb 2013? or is it compulsory for my spouse (secondary Applicant) to validate the visa before feb 2013?

Please suggest.
Both of you have to validate your visa before the initial entry date. You and your spouse are granted the same visa but the ID numbers of the visas are different. If one is validated it does not mean that the other is validated automatically. Your spouse will have to travel and validate it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
atsurti said:
Both of you have to validate your visa before the initial entry date. You and your spouse are granted the same visa but the ID numbers of the visas are different. If one is validated it does not mean that the other is validated automatically. Your spouse will have to travel and validate it.
A quick question. Can the primary applicant travel alone first and validate his/her visa? Can the spouse validate the visa later, maybe after three months?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dear Members,

Here is the timeline:

Regards,
Skj
Congratulations!! Good luck with the move.... :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
A quick question. Can the primary applicant travel alone first and validate his/her visa? Can the spouse validate the visa later, maybe after three months?
Yes, but before the initial entry date mentioned on the visa.

·
Registered
328 Posts
coolsnake said:
Yes, but before the initial entry date mentioned on the visa.
Thanks a lot coolsnake. I was really concerned when couple of folks said that the secondary and primary applicants should be together during initial validation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi congratulations for getting ur visa. I am applying for a PR so I would like to get some help in applying for ACS .I HVE done my engg n computer science and HVE 5 + exp in it industry . I HVE q confusion of which application I should apply for ACS . Should I apply RPL or skill assessment with recognition letter .can plz wggest me . And also my company doesn't provide me the JD letter so I am getting a reference letter from my manager should I get all my managers reference or only the current manager reference is Enuf

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.