Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My family and I got our visas granted last month. Have a few questions:

1. We need to make our single entry by Sept 2014. I'm looking at Sydney for this, with Melbourne as second choice. Can somebody recommend an affordable accommodation for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 teenager, 1 toddler)? I'm planning to stay there for 5 days.

2. Would mid-june be a good time to do the single entry? I've never been to Australia so I am not sure what to expect during their winter season. Almost the whole of June 2014 is a school holiday period in Singapore that's why we're looking at taking advantage of it.

3. The "Must Not Arrive After" on our visa grant is Nov 2018. I'm planning to make the move only by the last quarter of 2015 or at the latest, 1st quarter of 2016. Do you foresee any issue with this?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check stayzdotcomdotau for accommodation, if you like to stay bit away from city (either Melbourne / Sydney) then you will get good deals, 2/3 bedroom house for week stay always you better deals

once you made you entry to Australia that's enough you can come or go anytime before expiry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts