Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Thank you all for the valuable suggestion/help that you provided during my VISA process. VISA Granted for me on 3rd Oct. Planning to move to Sydney on Feb 2014. Any suggestions for onboarding and also help to stay thee for initial days. thanks in advance. Please join the thread if any one planning to Sydney on Feb 2014

Regards
Maruthi.P

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi All

Thank you all for the valuable suggestion/help that you provided during my VISA process. VISA Granted for me on 3rd Oct. Planning to move to Sydney on Feb 2014. Any suggestions for onboarding and also help to stay thee for initial days. thanks in advance. Please join the thread if any one planning to Sydney on Feb 2014

Regards
Maruthi.P
Hi Maruthi,

I will be joining my job probably in Feb 2014 as well. Do you have any idea on accommodation? Are you coming alone or with family? Which part of India are you from? I am from Malaysia.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Maruthi,

I will be joining my job probably in Feb 2014 as well. Do you have any idea on accommodation? Are you coming alone or with family? Which part of India are you from? I am from Malaysia.
Hi Vediaj

I am planning to travel alone, as I need to search for a job over there. Once after getting job I will bring my family. As of now no idea on accommodation. I am in discussion with others. Please let me know if you have any idea. By the way, do you already have job over there? I am a software engineer. Please provide more details

Regards
Maruthi.P

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Vediaj

I am planning to travel alone, as I need to search for a job over there. Once after getting job I will bring my family. As of now no idea on accommodation. I am in discussion with others. Please let me know if you have any idea. By the way, do you already have job over there? I am a software engineer. Please provide more details

Regards
Maruthi.P
Yes I have a job in a lift company. I am a mechanical engineer. I am also clueless about accommodation. Keep me updated.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you guys can use airbnb.com to search for temp. accommodation..haven't used it for oz yet but there's good stuff in the UK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts