Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

History of my application is as below;

1. Visa (Subclass 189) submitted on 28th Feb-2017.

2. First request of information received on 8th March and I provided the requested info by next week.

3. Second request for information was received on 3rd May and I updated it on 19th may. The reason for this second request for info was that at first I wanted to remove the names of my non-migrating family members but DIBP didn't removed it and i had to get there medicals etc done.

4. Also along this 19th May update I have updated the birth of my new son(14th March-2017) as well in the application. He will be non-migrating dependent family member like my other family members are in my application.

My question here is what next will be done to my application. Whether I will be granted visa or will i receive a request for info to get my new baby medicals done.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys,

2. First request of information received on 8th March and I provided the requested info by next week.

3. Second request for information was received on 3rd May and I updated it on 19th may. The reason for this second request for info was that at first I wanted to remove the names of my non-migrating family members but DIBP didn't removed it and i had to get there medicals etc done.

4. Also along this 19th May update I have updated the birth of my new son(14th March-2017) as well in the application. He will be non-migrating dependent family member like my other family members are in my application.

My question here is what next will be done to my application. Whether I will be granted visa or will i receive a request for info to get my new baby medicals done.

Thanks in advance.
Hi ,

If you mention what documents you have already submitted and what you have not,It would be helpful to answer your query fully.

In my opinion , they will also need police clearance certificates for the non-migrating dependent family members, if you have not already submitted them.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
Have you pressed the IP button after you last uploaded the documents ?

Moreover, only the CO can tell you if he needs more documents or not after he reviews what you have uploaded.
He does not see your file immediately after you provide the documents but it has to wait its turn in queue

You have done what was asked of you, and now wait patiently for the grant or next CO contact

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ,

If you mention what documents you have already submitted and what you have not,It would be helpful to answer your query fully.

In my opinion , they will also need police clearance certificates for the non-migrating dependent family members, if you have not already submitted them.

Best of luck.
Thanks bro fortunately i received the email today morning for my new born baby medicals. But there is a bump and i might need your help there. I have asked it in a new thread whose link pasting below. Would be grateful if you can help on that matter.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/1280066-form-80-q-36-k.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts