Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dear all,
Would like to share the wonderful news that just today I got my Visa grant letter from CO. Can't even thinking of what to do now, what s going around..... everything else are looking like unimportant and blurring other than this Visa:)))))

I must show my heart-felt gratitude to this wonderful forum. From the very beginning I have come across a wonderful participants and expert expats here, helped me with like million dollar valued advises and replies. I specially thank Anj for her wonderful contributions and replies whenever I wondered around some queries, nevertheless all other mods performed equivalent excellent jobs to keep us rolling on the right track.

I would like to share my timeline below

Subclass: VE 175
ACS done: August, 2008 (2231-79 NEC)
IELTS: March 19, 2009 - Me - 8.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, Spouse - (cant remember all) base: 5.0
Joined Expat forum: 15 March, 2009
DIAC Lodgement: 26 March, 2009
Letter from DIAC: September, 2009 (As not on CSL/modl, i can expect 3 more years)
Fustrations Fustrations Fustrations ......
Reassessment from ACS: Dec, 2009 (2231-79 C#)
DIAC Update: January, 2010
CO assigned: March 3, 2010 (got to know from a reply of PLE)
Med and PCC asked: March 5, 2010
Med sent: 15th March
PCC sent: 16th March (emaiiled)
Visa granted: 19th March!!!
(Also, today happens to be my Mom's birthday, we are planing for a heavy dine out and surprise all of the family members....)

Please pray for us. We just have started planning out our move. We want to reach there within next March.

Again thank you all here. I strongly hope that I will be more regular here returning very often to have your most valuable suggestions.

Regards.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Dolly

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi dear all,
Would like to share the wonderful news that just today I got my Visa grant letter from CO. Can't even thinking of what to do now, what s going around..... everything else are looking like unimportant and blurring other than this Visa:)))))

I must show my heart-felt gratitude to this wonderful forum. From the very beginning I have come across a wonderful participants and expert expats here, helped me with like million dollar valued advises and replies. I specially thank Anj for her wonderful contributions and replies whenever I wondered around some queries, nevertheless all other mods performed equivalent excellent jobs to keep us rolling on the right track.

IELTS: March 19, 2009 - Me - 8.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, Spouse - (cant remember all) base: 5.0
Letter from DIAC: September, 2009 (As not on CSL/modl, i can expect 3 more years)
(Also, today happens to be my Mom's birthday, we are planing for a heavy dine out and surprise all of the family members....)

Please pray for us. We just have started planning out our move. We want to reach there within next March.

Again thank you all here. I strongly hope that I will be more regular here returning very often to have your most valuable suggestions.

Regards.
Congratulation, that is one long wait.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi zonaid,

Heartiest Congratulations!!!:)

Happy birthday for your Mom; that's definitely your mother's prayers which are helping you.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congs!
Hi dear all,

Regards.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Congratulations Zonaid... I wish you good luck... I am happy that you made it ..! when are you planning to moove and where?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Best wishes for you, say Happy B-Day from all of us over here to your Mamma :)
Hi dear all,

Regards.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
congratulations zonaid. wish you well

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congratulations Zonaid :clap2:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congratulations Zonaid:) :)

Happy birthday to your Mom.......and All the best for your moove to Australia :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all. I really am happy to be on your boat.
I'll wait for about this year, as in my current company I'll be completing my 5 years - a good amount of gratuity/super annuation is waiting for me I hope. Just meeting that timeline, I am planning to fly to Sydney.

cheers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you all. I really am happy to be on your boat.
I'll wait for about this year, as in my current company I'll be completing my 5 years - a good amount of gratuity/super annuation is waiting for me I hope. Just meeting that timeline, I am planning to fly to Sydney.

cheers.
Congrats Zonaid.. good luck :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congrats to you on getting Visa
........................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

1 - 16 of 16 Posts