Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm a student and last year i bought a visa from an Indian guy who owns a construction company in sharjah so he bought the visa and my family paid him. The person we bought the visa is a person we know through another close family. In my visa i have the position of Messenger and the visa is valid for 2 years. Any way i finished my studying course it was of one year so i could not get a student visa for that course hence had to buy a visa. To the main topic now when i want to leave the country for good to go for further studies to india the guy who we bought the visa from said i cannot leave for more than a month and he cannot cancel my work visa because if he does he says that the immigration will ban his license to get other visas with the same designation (messenger) he said he can terminate my visa but i will have to pay him 2 thousand Dhs till the expiry date of my visa.. Is this legitimate , this working? i need to leave urgently and for a long time please can some one help me to get a way out? without paying and without getting a ban on his License as he says. Is what he is saying true or false please help me some one!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts