Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am filling up the Visa Form for subclass 190.

I am currently living in Australia from last 1.5 years. Before that I was in Bangalore.

In the contact Details section, What should i fill for "Usual country of Residence"?,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Mohan,

you should provide details of Australia.

Good luck !!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dev,
Thanks for replying back.

While submitting the EOI, I have mentioned India as usual country of residence.

Will it be any issue at later stage??

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Mohan,

I do not see any problem because it is possible to be in India while creating EOI and in another country when you lodge the Visa.

We were in NZ while creating the EOI but visa was for just 3months, so I provided India in EOI. But continued to live in NZ on a new Visa and received 190 invite after 10 months, so provided NZ in Visa.

You can write a letter explaining the same to CO and upload with rest of the documents.

I may be wrong, so suggest you to wait till any other members comment.

Regards,
Vishnu.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mohan,

I do not see any problem because it is possible to be in India while creating EOI and in another country when you lodge the Visa.

We were in NZ while creating the EOI but visa was for just 3months, so I provided India in EOI. But continued to live in NZ on a new Visa and received 190 invite after 10 months, so provided NZ in Visa.

You can write a letter explaining the same to CO and upload with rest of the documents.

I may be wrong, so suggest you to wait till any other members comment.

Regards,
Vishnu.
Thanks Vishnu

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more query..

In the section "previous countries of residence", should i pen down each country i have been to even for few months, or just the countries where i have lived more than 12 months?

Thanks,
Vipul

·
Registered
837 Posts
One more query..

In the section "previous countries of residence", should i pen down each country i have been to even for few months, or just the countries where i have lived more than 12 months?

Thanks,
Vipul
Its just the countries where you lived more than 12 months

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks vijay for reply. However, I am getting mixed answers or this. I have been to Denmark for 9 months, when I was in India. I am in Australia now.
I am really confused whether to put Denmark as one of the previous countries of residence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts