Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a Visa as an Investor (stock market, non-spanish companies)?

The main Visa examples I've come across don't cover this sort of thing.
A lot of the examples I've come across aren't very likely to be given out to a Canadian (or non-eu resident) since the economy went bust from what I've heard.

Looks like maybe this one is the closest?
Secretaría General de Inmigración y Emigración. Portal de la Inmigración
Or Self-employed but that makes less sense to me.

The goal is to eventually get long term residency.

Thank you!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts