Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Just wondering if anyone has experience of using Visa Fast Track in the UK as a migration agent?

Would like to know if they are any good and if anyone could make a recommendation.

Thanks
Sooz

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi Sooz,

Please be aware that legally no members are allowed to say anything bad about a company on this forum.

I don't know the company in question at all.

Have you checked that they (or someone they employ) are MIA or MARA registered?

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
315 Posts
Please read up further before making your next move. Checking up an agent, e.g. MARA or not, is quite frankly one of the very first steps.

Also available on this forum is some agent horror stories. Though personally I prefer Japanese versions of The Ring and Ju-On.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
I was only wondering if anyone had used them before or if anyone had heard of them. Was hoping for positive replies. I stupidly didn't check whether they were registered first.
You may find that it's their employees who are registered and you can always ask them for their registration number.

As riversandlakes said whenever I'm dealing with a new person or company now I always do a search in google - it's amazing what you turn up.......

Regards,
Karen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.