Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Friends,
Hope all you are well.
I am still on the same boat. Sending PLE frequently and found same standard result. I am CSL and state sponsored. My medical was finalized on august 2009. PCC and spouse IELTS are also submitted. But still all documents are “Required”

Just Today morning I received a PLE response following,

Dear Client / Authorised Recipient,

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern

We are seeking to finalise your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on their individual merits and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation.

Unfortunately, there is no set time for the processing of applications for skilled migration and therefore we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application.

You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Can anyone please explain me what’s they mean on the read lighted Paragraph. ?

Thanks
Opu

·
Registered
541 Posts
Opu.......
I think you have taken Medicas as per request of Case officer.
It found that medicals were finalised in Auguest 2009.
Already 6 months, You have to call Diac as if you dont get visa in the comming months medicals will get Expire in Auguest 2010.
Another problem is if getting visa near to Auguest you will get only little gap days for initial entry to Au.

For me Medicals done in July 2009 and it took 5month to grand Visa.
So after 4months of wait i called Diac.
Regards
hari999999
......................................................................................................................
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
The way I read it is that people are probably complaining how long visas are taking so they are sending out a generic email telling people not to worry.

This is a slow time of year in Oz with lots of people on holidays from before Christmas so not a lot gets done....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.