Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've just about got everything sorted I think and wanted to run my list past you to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

We're applying for FLR(M) with the one day process. I'm currently here on a Tier 5 Charity visa, with my partner's income meeting the financial requirements.

Photo graph of me x2
Photo of partner X1
my passport
Photos of partner's passport pages
My current Visa in passport
Biometric info- This will be done at the appointment?
Police registration- Not sure if this is needed due to a lack of criminal background?
Marriage certificate
Birth certificates
Bank statements- how far back should we show? We've printed out 4 months, since we married.
Pay slips
Correspondence- 6 items addressed to me from the bank, NHS, phone set up stuff, and credit card set up. 6 items addressed to my partner plus optional 203 items addressed to both of us (eye care related mail)
Letter from partner's dad saying i'm living at their house, plenty of space.
Print out of chat logs from past 2 years- 10 pages of chat over the last 2 years from skype, whatsapp and emails.
Photos of us x6 with location and rough date printed on back

Am I missing anything?
Do we need to write out a narrative of our relationship?

I feel pretty confidant we'll be approved, just want to make sure we have everything needed.

I appreciate any advice you might have! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For accommodation you'll need the deed or land registry, a council tax or other bill and you should have a property inspection.
How do we get the property inspected? I have no idea where to start on that. : /

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, for the proof of relationship, the print outs, is just printing out some sections of skype chat ok, or should i do screen shots?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have my application in front of me, but we're applying through her work based income being above £18,600 annually. No dependents. We've got official pay slips from her workplace already.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I will follow that up by saying her dad has a freehold ownership of the property, if that makes any difference?
It doesn't. You need to prove that he owns it with either a deed or land registry document.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I don't have my application in front of me, but we're applying through her work based income being above £18,600 annually. No dependents. We've got official pay slips from her workplace already.
Then you are applying under Category A with 6 months of employment or B with 12. You need 6 or 12 pay slips, 6 or 12 bank statements corresponding to those pay slips, a letter of employment, her contract is helpful and her P60.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Then you are applying under Category A with 6 months of employment or B with 12. You need 6 or 12 pay slips, 6 or 12 bank statements corresponding to those pay slips, a letter of employment, her contract is helpful and her P60.
Thanks for the info, I guess we're going back to the bank for a few more statements. :)

For accommodation you'll need the deed or land registry, a council tax or other bill and you should have a property inspection.
Any ideas on where to go the inspection done?

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Thanks for the info, I guess we're going back to the bank for a few more statements. :)
Also make sure she has a letter of employment which includes the following information:

(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in
the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

The most recent pay slip, bank statement and the letter of employment can be no more than 28 days old at the time of online application.

If you haven't already, you should read through FM 1.7:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...pendix_FM_Annex_1_7_Financial_Requirement.pdf

Any ideas on where to go the inspection done?
Try asking the local council. if not, a private surveyor.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Perfect,
I think we've got the letter covered, but I'll double check it tonight. Thank you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is there a place I can read about the documentation needed for the housing proof? I trust you guys, but it's helpful for me to be able to read through the official transcripts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.