Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I registered with the Visa Bureau, has anyone used them or planning on using them? Are they worth the money?

I completed the online assesment and came out with only 110 points, I need 120!!

Visa Bureau - Global visa and immigration services
This is what they say "We have made a preliminary assessment of your eligibility and due to your occupation, level of education and/or work experience, we can see that you could possibly qualify for one the of the five skilled visa subclasses. However, we are going to need more detailed information to give you a definitive answer on which of the five subclasses you qualify for and if there would be any risks of failure." for £35.00!

Now I am thinking I may not have enough points?

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
With any agent check that they are MIA / MARA registered.

I don't know the visa bureau and if you haven't done so already please search the forum to see if they've been mentioned before.

Please note that it's against forum rules to openly post bad things about a company (the forum has nearly got into trouble over this in the past ) but private posts can still be sent.

I interviewed several agents, found out all the costs and services and then made our choice. Two agents said we couldn't get in but the third agent said we could and they were right :D

Regards,
Karen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts