Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I currently have a visa for 18 months called visa jeune professionnelle. I have a been proposed a CDI to get a visa long sejour for workers but my collage's visa (who has the same contract, the same job etc) was denied by direccte so I am very nervous.

I currently work at a bilingual center for children. I am an artist, represented by a gallery in Paris, I exhibit my work in many galleries, art fairs and museums here in Paris. I studied at the beaux art school of Grenoble, I speak great french and I even was had a pac with my ex for one year. I just know that there is a way for me to find a visa. I would like to try to get a visa artist, I have many projects coming up in museums and art fairs that I can prove. Do you have any suggestions? Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts