Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Visa Approval

915 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cronus 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a simple question. I am an Indian citizen currently based in bahrain and have been offered a job in Dubai, and i am awaiting for my employment visa. My employer has informed me that they have recieved a labour approval and based on that visa should be confirmed. My question is that, Does this labour approval mean that my visa is confirmed and will be issued. If so, in how many days after getting a labour approval is a visa issued.

Answers are much appreciated.
Thanks

#2 ·
Labour approval means they have received approval from the Ministry of Labour to hire you to fill a position as well as approval of your submitted credentials. e.g for the position of Sales Manager. Usually when this approval comes through, the Immigration department has no problem issuing you a visa and can do so anywhere in from 24 to 72 hours depending on how quickly your company pays the necessary fees. Give it a week at most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.