Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

There are threads for people waiting for CO to be assigned, but i find it difficult as people who got visa are also mixed in it, and pages have exceed beyond a good limit. So thought to have a distinct and clear demarcation, and started this thread.

If some one had applied during July, Aug or Sep - 2013, and Also got the visa. Kindly update here for others to calculate their timelines, and to have some idea of how many people are getting good news on a daily basis.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I applied with 65 points on Aug 2nd.I Uploaded PCC, and even completed medicals a month back, even before CO requested it. No CO contacted me for additional documents, but got the VISA granted on 18 OCT (2 months and 2 weeks) directly.

I was worried when my application crossed 2 months, but got used to it in the end. Now happy to have visa in hand.

I thanks all the seniors expats and senior members who helped me with information - as and when i needed. Also, I thank this Forum and moderators for providing such a valuable service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts