Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am new here:) I have got a refusal letter on my settlement visa on 7 may 2015 stating that my sponsored who is my husband from UK working as a finance manager need to submitte his pay slips(6 months) which by mistake we submitted only 5 months.

so anyone can help me what to do on this? we heard that visa appeal can take long time and also we can not submmite any other docs apart from what we submitted before and also need to hire solicitor?

can anyone tell me what to do administrative review?

which one is better to appeal or adminstrative reveiw or re apply?

I would be really glad if anyone can share your knowledge..

Thanking you all in advance

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you humble!to re apple can we start applying it any time or have to wait sometime?

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
At any time.
But did they refuse you solely on the ground that one payslip was missing? That seems rather harsh.
Do print out the content of refusal letter to see that there wasn't anything else you failed on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks joppa..yeah did that and we realised it suppost to send my husband 6 month bank statement too which we sent only his current and saving bank account.

Here my question again is my agent said better to submit my husband band statement original as my husband will try post it from Uk to india on monday..do anyone has any idea what is the fastest way to send?..

When we applied before we submitted my original 6 months bank statement..do I still need to submit mine?

Thank alot to you guys for sharing ya kind information with me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And also do u think p60 require to submit as we are becoming nervous that we will miss some documents to submit and get refugal letter again

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my refusal Letter

Thanks Joppa..as you said below is the refusal letter i have got on 7 th may 2015..could you please let me know the exact document we have to submit.

X

Financial Requirement:
Eco reasons for refusal
. Your sponsore has stated that he meets the financial requirements through salaried employment only.

. In order to meet the financial requirement of the rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18600 pounds per annum.

. Your application relies on income from one side salaried emplyment with Centura Plc(where my husband work)UK sponsor"s has provided 5 months pay slips which show from nov 2014 to march 2015 an income of 23435 pounds and as such i am satisfied that your application meets the criteria of an annual income of 18600 per annum.

.As your sponsor is paid by BACS appendix FM states that the full amount paid in cash must be reflected in the sponsor"s bank statement.

.Appendix -FM-SE A1(2)(c) states that the following evidence is required.

'Personnal Bank statement corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips at paragraph showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of person and their partner jointly.

.Howerver this is not the case.Your sponsor's wages and are not obviously reflected in your sponsor Barclay bank account.

. As such I must therefore discount this income from my calculation.

.The total qualifying income that your sponpsor has therefore demonstrated is 0 pound per annum.The current income threshold that you need to meet is 18600 pounds.

.To make up the shortfall your sponsore would need to demonstrated 62500 pounds in saving as Appendix FM states that we need to see 16000 pounds in saving+2.5 times the shortfall in income of 18600 pounds.I note that you, your UK sponsor or the two of you combined,do not hold any saving above 16000pounds.

.I do not consider that there are any exceptional circumstanced which,consistent with the right to respect for family life contained in Article 8 of the EuropeanConvention on Human Rights,might warrant a grant of entry clearance outside the Immigration Rules.

. Please note that if you wish to make a future application,you will need to submit a valid TB certificate.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Joppa..as you said below is the refusal letter i have got on 7 th may 2015..could you please let me know the exact document we have to submit.

X

Financial Requirement:
Eco reasons for refusal
. Your sponsore has stated that he meets the financial requirements through salaried employment only.

. In order to meet the financial requirement of the rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18600 pounds per annum.

. Your application relies on income from one side salaried emplyment with Centura Plc(where my husband work)UK sponsor"s has provided 5 months pay slips which show from nov 2014 to march 2015 an income of 23435 pounds and as such i am satisfied that your application meets the criteria of an annual income of 18600 per annum.

.As your sponsor is paid by BACS appendix FM states that the full amount paid in cash must be reflected in the sponsor"s bank statement.

.Appendix -FM-SE A1(2)(c) states that the following evidence is required.

'Personnal Bank statement corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips at paragraph showing that the salary has been paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of person and their partner jointly.

.Howerver this is not the case.Your sponsor's wages and are not obviously reflected in your sponsor Barclay bank account.

. As such I must therefore discount this income from my calculation.

.The total qualifying income that your sponpsor has therefore demonstrated is 0 pound per annum.The current income threshold that you need to meet is 18600 pounds.

.To make up the shortfall your sponsore would need to demonstrated 62500 pounds in saving as Appendix FM states that we need to see 16000 pounds in saving+2.5 times the shortfall in income of 18600 pounds.I note that you, your UK sponsor or the two of you combined,do not hold any saving above 16000pounds.

.I do not consider that there are any exceptional circumstanced which,consistent with the right to respect for family life contained in Article 8 of the EuropeanConvention on Human Rights,might warrant a grant of entry clearance outside the Immigration Rules.

. Please note that if you wish to make a future application,you will need to submit a valid TB certificate.
That clearly states the 5 months payslips met the financial criteria BUT they state the pay is not reflected on your bank statements hence the refusal.
They must coincide.
Did you not send in the bank statements showing every payment received from the employer?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello morning all...no we just sent his bank current and saving statement only...as its passed april does my husband need to send his P60 too as we are going to reapply it now?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please let me know the right documents we have to submit along with the reapply aplication form..thanks alot you guys for ya help.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello morning all...no we just sent his bank current and saving statement only...as its passed april does my husband need to send his P60 too as we are going to reapply it now?

Your bank statements must cover all of the pay income for the 6 months.

I ask again do your bank statements show the income that relate to the payslips?

These must be sent and every sheet signed/stamped by the bank to show they are authentic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys..we have decided to reapply my visa now..relating with doc we have to submmite do we need to submit refusal letters and writing a letter mentioning the reason we have got refuse?

Thanks again you all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.