Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I read somewhere while filling visa application it is ok to skip your spouse employment information if you are not claiming any points.

While lodging visa application, i remember i did not mention any employment details for my wife (she is secondary applicant and i am not claiming any points through her).

Now i am filling up form80 , should i mention her employment details or it will conflict with visa information?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi,

I read somewhere while filling visa application it is ok to skip your spouse employment information if you are not claiming any points.

While lodging visa application, i remember i did not mention any employment details for my wife (she is secondary applicant and i am not claiming any points through her).

Now i am filling up form80 , should i mention her employment details or it will conflict with visa information?
You need to give every single information regarding your wife or any dependent + yourself in form 80 & 1221 as mentioned in Form 80 as these are usually used for background check + to know about the applicant before granting visa.

Have a look at this post too : http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12768410-post679.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have sent an email to gsm adelaide for extension of 28 days period deadline. I have not received a reply from them yet. Should i ring them up? My deadline is on 19th of july but i see i will require time till mid of August.

·
Registered
321 Posts
It may depen on what is the reason of delay - if its for medicals than it should be ok. We sent them email and asked to extend deadline as medicals got extremely long time (our hospital was not enrolled in e-medical), didnt get any response but in fact it was extended.
If other reasons - it may be better to try to find your way how to communicate.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medicals are on time. My spouse pcc will take additional time because there is an address mistake on her national identity card.
Apart from that i need to get PCC from another country where i have a work visa and currently i am at my home country getting things done.

So getting Two pccs for two different countries where physical presence is necessary to process the application does not look possible in 28 days.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
You can upload a copy of the receipts/requests you completed to obtain the police checks. This way your CO can see that these are in process. They understand that some countries take longer than 28 days to obtain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.