Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok these are probably two stupid questions and I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I like to know all facts as early as possible...

So for now we have decided that myself and my husband (british citizen) are going to head over around 3months before we bring our son over to ensure we both like it over there etc etc, so I have a question if we can find a room to rent that is only for 3mths does this still count towards the visa....in other words is there a specific timeline requirement with the visa ie must have a 6mth contract etc etc - hopefully this makes sense if there is then I'll try to talk hubby into leaving earlier because I would like to have my son join us by the end of June next year.

The other question is how early did everyone submit their visas? I want to allow for worst case scenario of having to resubmit just in case (although beforehand I'll get you guys to check it on here to be on the safe side) but yeah.....

And one last question, does anyone know a rough cost on the biennial registration fee through the HCPC for Radiographers? I know how much the scrutiny fee is but if I can have a rough idea on the rego fee just to ensure I have enough to cover it by the end of August......

TIA :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nyclon, thanks I sort of knew that anyway but I was thinking about two months prior would this allow for worst case scenerios?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.