Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a new comer to this forum, and would like to ask if anyone received a reply from Southern Inland in NSW that offer Regional sponsorship under visa 489, I've applied on 9 August 2013 and still did not get feedback from them.

Did anyone receive a reply from them ?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi all,

I am a new comer to this forum, and would like to ask if anyone received a reply from Southern Inland in NSW that offer Regional sponsorship under visa 489, I've applied on 9 August 2013 and still did not get feedback from them.

Did anyone receive a reply from them ?
Under wat occupation code you applied ?? Have you got acknowldgmnt from NSW ??

Reactions: ravi201

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted on Systems Administrator job code and I got acknowledgement from them on 9 of August 2013.

But still no status on my application.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I posted on Systems Administrator job code and I got acknowledgement from them on 9 of August 2013.

But still no status on my application.
Average processing time for NSW nomination is 12 weeks mate. You have to wait for your SS.

All the best with your application. :):):)

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi........
I ahd applied for 489 SS from Southern Inland sponsorship on May 2104
and got sponsorship in june within 18 days.......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi rajarun9, have you got the visa ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
How much time it will take to get visa after receipt of the invitation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi everyone ,pls let me know about the job opportunities in southren inland region of nsw as i am about to apply for 489 visa. my occupation is motorcycle mechanic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone , I applied for southern inland on about 9th, Aug. They invited me to submit my paper files on the same day after several hours. My code is 312211. Other friends who just applied after me the next day wait for almost one months until they received the paper file request. They called them before they said some colleagues were on their holidays so delayed. I guess now you may get your case updated.

My question is, I have already received a letter on last Tuesday from SOUTHERN INLAND. They wrote that my case was successful and my Form R had been sent to NSW DEPARTMENT for progressing, matching my EOI to give me visa invitation.... However, now one week passed, I still have not received my VISA invitation in my EOI. Is it normal? I sent them an email but there is no response by now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi everyone , I applied for southern inland on about 9th, Aug. They invited me to submit my paper files on the same day after several hours. My code is 312211. Other friends who just applied after me the next day wait for almost one months until they received the paper file request. They called them before they said some colleagues were on their holidays so delayed. I guess now you may get your case updated.

My question is, I have already received a letter on last Tuesday from SOUTHERN INLAND. They wrote that my case was successful and my Form R had been sent to NSW DEPARTMENT for progressing, matching my EOI to give me visa invitation.... However, now one week passed, I still have not received my VISA invitation in my EOI. Is it normal? I sent them an email but there is no response by now.
I received invitation on 11.02.2015 and received similar letter from SI on 13.02.2015 :)
Visa granted on 6.7.2015

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am planning to move southern Inland region by Nov
Anybody have idea how to stay there initially ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Employment in NSW

I am moving to southern inland part of NSW.

I am Mechanical Engineer with 7 years experience the field as well as Planning .

Can anybody suggest at what place i should move in so that i get opportunities for employment.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have got the 489 and heading to southern inland next month, do anyone know how to find a job there? I mean via what way, local newspaper or agencies? also, is it necessary to get my nominated professional occupation or any job in order to fulfill the commitment. I am a bit confused as I cannot find any medical scientist work there, hope someone can help me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello mates,
My name Shiva. I am really new to expatforum. I saw the information you peeps are proving and really interested in joining you guys because I am in the same situation and in to deep pressure as I applied my EOI on September 30th as network admin and waiting for full application since more than 6weeks. I called them yesterday and got the info that the applications are too many and it may take more than the time normally mentioned in the southern inland website. Hoping for best ??

Reactions: MarcoNSW

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hello mates,
My name Shiva. I am really new to expatforum. I saw the information you peeps are proving and really interested in joining you guys because I am in the same situation and in to deep pressure as I applied my EOI on September 30th as network admin and waiting for full application since more than 6weeks. I called them yesterday and got the info that the applications are too many and it may take more than the time normally mentioned in the southern inland website. Hoping for best ??
Hi,
Did you get invitation from SI.I also finishes 6 weeks and called them and operator told me the same thing.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts