Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Need your help please. :confused:

I am holding a visa 489, is it possible and okay if a company will hire me in their regional office but I will be deployed/assigned in their non-regional office. All my records will be done in their regional branch. Am I going to violate my visa condition? Also the company is aware of my visa condition that is why they will hire me in their regional office.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

Need your help please. :confused:

I am holding a visa 489, is it possible and okay if a company will hire me in their regional office but I will be deployed/assigned in their non-regional office. All my records will be done in their regional branch. Am I going to violate my visa condition? Also the company is aware of my visa condition that is why they will hire me in their regional office.

Thanks in advance. :)
Hi Mate,

May I know which state you are staying now? I am also sailing in same boat. I have got 489 Visa for South Australia. Planning to come there in march 2014.
My advice is to go to Govt of Australia (IMMI) office in your state and show the offer letter and please let me know what they have suggested.

Thanks
Srikanth

G

·
Actually you must physically be working in the regional area. Occasionally traveling non regional for business etc is fine but working there every day is not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts