Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear all ,
i tried searching every where but couldn't find the answer ,my questions are below,currently in kuwait
memeber 1 main skilled applicant(pakistani)+ wife (moroccan)+ 4 year old boy
1.got SS approved for 489 ,invited by diac.
2.wondering if i should apply for the visa with my spouse and kid ,because i am thinking to get my approval for visa and then later on apply for their visa.
any drawbacks for doing this.
3.if i apply all of us together will ,if i got the approval will all of us have to land once together or i can land and get the 4 year visa come back. and then they can come later after after months (lets say 6 months or a year) till i settle perfectly.
4.what i was planning that apply together get the approval visa and then i travel for 10 days to SA and come back to kuwait,after that i travel to adelaide and send my family to morocco and once i settle perfectly they come to me from morrocco.

please guide me into this as i have to apply for the visa within these days.
any suggestion on how should i go for it is welcome.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
please anyone who has experience i am sure their will be some one with the situation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
please anyone who has experience i am sure their will be some one with the situation.
Hi,

I am not expert to advice but would like share something I know.

If you want to bring your family to SA, it is better to apply visa for all and when the visa grant,they will give you a date which will be your last date to validate your visa by entering in Aus.

You and your family should enter in Aus before that date,that can be individual travel or together,doesnt matter.

Hope have helped.

Thanks,

Bijoy

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replying atleast bro
well i hope to get more reply to get a clear solutiong.
how about if i got the visa and all ,how long is the period that i should land for the first time.
i am planing to travel n come back n then go again n settle myself their n then call the family.
like if i travel (first land) in jan n then go back to settle in may n call my family in december before their first land expire is it possible to do this way.

thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts
dear all ,
i tried searching every where but couldn't find the answer ,my questions are below,currently in kuwait
memeber 1 main skilled applicant(pakistani)+ wife (moroccan)+ 4 year old boy
1.got SS approved for 489 ,invited by diac.
2.wondering if i should apply for the visa with my spouse and kid ,because i am thinking to get my approval for visa and then later on apply for their visa.
any drawbacks for doing this.
Avoid any hassles and straight away apply visa both for spouse as well as your kid. If you apply later then processing can take time, its better to apply in one go.
3.if i apply all of us together will ,if i got the approval will all of us have to land once together or i can land and get the 4 year visa come back. and then they can come later after after months (lets say 6 months or a year) till i settle perfectly.
from the date of your medical or PCC whichever is earlier you are given a time to land between that time frame. all of you dnt have to land together.You can move first alone and wen settled suppose after 5-6 months come back and take ur family. But do remeber to bring your family before the entry date mentioned in your VISA.
4.what i was planning that apply together get the approval visa and then i travel for 10 days to SA and come back to kuwait,after that i travel to adelaide and send my family to morocco and once i settle perfectly they come to me from morrocco.
Answered in point 3.
please guide me into this as i have to apply for the visa within these days.
any suggestion on how should i go for it is welcome.
Pls find answers in RED.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for replying atleast bro
well i hope to get more reply to get a clear solutiong.
how about if i got the visa and all ,how long is the period that i should land for the first time.
i am planing to travel n come back n then go again n settle myself their n then call the family.
like if i travel (first land) in jan n then go back to settle in may n call my family in december before their first land expire is it possible to do this way.

thanks
Hi,

The last date to validate visa by entering in Aus is a count of one year from date of your medical examination. for example.. I took my medicals on 25th May 2013 and my last entry date is 29th May 2014.

Hope have helped.

Thanks,

Bijoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts