Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have received my Visa 190 sponsored by NSW. My working field has a lot of assignments worldwide.

My question is: can I work with a company that is based in NSW and work on a long assignment inside and/or outside Australia? To be specific, working in Melbourne if indie AUS, or Dubai if outside. Please note that my company can issue a letter stating that to the NSW government.

If yes, what is the maximum period I can be outside NSW for?

If you don’t know the answer, can you tell me where can I search for the answer?

Thanks all :D
1 - 1 of 1 Posts