Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I'm lodging my visa application and I did NOT claim point for my wife's employment. My wife have more than 10 years experiences, do I need to provide those proofs with the application?

We do not have the documents here and it would take a lot of time for us to get these.

Please advise and share any of your experience.

Many thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

REFER to my following post regarding Document Checklist.

..IMO.....IF you aren't claiming Partner Points THEN Wife's employment documents won't be required (This has been observed in this forum).

Document Checklist for VISA application

Dear all,

I'm lodging my visa application and I did NOT claim point for my wife's employment. My wife have more than 10 years experiences, do I need to provide those proofs with the application?

We do not have the documents here and it would take a lot of time for us to get these.

Many thanks

Reactions: JaneF

·
Registered
363 Posts
Dear all,

Many thanks
If you are good with 60 points then dont worry and enjoy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
You would not be required to submit your wife's documents related to work experience unless you claim points from it (partner occupation must be on the same SOL as yours).

so if you have 60 points (with pts from 5 state sponsorship) it should be good enough

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much guys !!!

I have submitted my application and there are no need to submit docs for my wife's employment as I did not claim points for her. I have 65 points, so should be enough. Finger cross :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

||| All The Best with the VISA Application |||

Thank you very much guys !!!

I have submitted my application and there are no need to submit docs for my wife's employment as I did not claim points for her. I have 65 points, so should be enough. Finger cross :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts