Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I applied for Civil Engineer with 60 points NSW. 55+5
Is it possible to receive an invitation?

One of my friends applied in March with the same score and he received an invitation in 2 weeks. But mine is taking ages...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi!
As far as I know, yes, it is possible, but the territory invites are not just points based. They analyze the CVs, experience, demand for that occupation at the moment etc. So it's case by case. Very difficult to predict.

I'm in a very similar situation. Civil engineer, applied on 02/08/17 with 65 points (VIC).
Still waiting...

Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nsw

Hi

One of my friends applied in March with the same score and he received an invitation in 2 weeks. But mine is taking ages...

In the start of the year 2017 especially in January, I heard some people got the invitation but later I didn't hear such news for NSW with 55 points

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

In EOI we did not submit any documents ! how they analyze the CVs, experience, demand for that occupation at the moment ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi

Hi

My case is also same like you , what`s your update did u get it or still waiting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts