Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello Experts,

if i have to go with Salutatory declaration ,is it needed from Manager or Supervisor like lead will help ?

regards
Himanshu
-
Yes from person whom supervision you are working, may it be your manager or supervisor.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Hello Experts,

if i have to go with Salutatory declaration ,is it needed from Manager or Supervisor like lead will help ?

regards
Himanshu
Team leader is good enough

Cheers

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
In my organization , there is no team lead as on position .

Senior Consultation is acting as lead and then next position is Manager.

So i guess senior consultation ( as my supervision) will not be any problem?

Regards
You are correct

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi All,

So, we can apply to visa with Statutory Declarations from senior colleagues. But, we have to provide other details like salary slips, form 16, Etc.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Hi All,

So, we can apply to visa with Statutory Declarations from senior colleagues. But, we have to provide other details like salary slips, form 16, Etc.
Only 1 of the 3 evidences as specified by ACS are acceptable
Nothing more nothing less

All third party Statutory Declaration or Affidavits must include one of the following as supporting evidence: (these must be in relation to you, the applicant and not the declarant)
 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates
 Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

All third party Statutory Declaration or Affidavits must include one of the following as supporting evidence: (these must be in relation to you, the applicant and not the declarant)
 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates

Cheers
What do you mean by Certified copy.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Cheers
Thanks. But, for submissions of references with Visa Application we can submit the Statutory Declarations which we have submitted at the time of ACS assessment.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Thanks. But, for submissions of references with Visa Application we can submit the Statutory Declarations which we have submitted at the time of ACS assessment.
When submitting visa application. You have to submit the complete set of documents that you submitted to ACS without removing adding or replacing any documents
So obviously the statutory declaration will be a part if it

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
When submitting visa application. You have to submit the complete set of documents that you submitted to ACS without removing adding or replacing any documents
So obviously the statutory declaration will be a part if it

Cheers
Thank you for the reply. But, on the DIBP website it is mentioned that you have submit the references on the company letterhead. But, if you are not possible to take on letterhead then Statutory Declarations is mandatory

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Thank you for the reply. But, on the DIBP website it is mentioned that you have submit the references on the company letterhead. But, if you are not possible to take on letterhead then Statutory Declarations is mandatory
Are you making a statement or asking a question ?

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you making a statement or asking a question ?

Cheers
I made the statement but needs​ your confirmation also for my visa preparation:) documents.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
I made the statement but needs​ your confirmation also for my visa preparation:) documents.
I really don't understand what your doubts are

I don't think I can make myself more clearer
If you have submitted a SD to ACS, then you submit that same SD to DIBo also

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really don't understand what your doubts are

I don't think I can make myself more clearer
If you have submitted a SD to ACS, then you submit that same SD to DIBo also

Cheers
Thanks. I understood that if you are not able to take references on Company Letterhead for ACS assessment. Then, you can submit the same SD to both for assessment and Visa Application. As, I thought that references​ on Company Letterhead is mandatory for Visa Application.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Thanks. I understood that if you are not able to take references on Company Letterhead for ACS assessment. Then, you can submit the same SD to both for assessment and Visa Application. As, I thought that references​ on Company Letterhead is mandatory for Visa Application.
If statutory declaration is not allowed in visa application, then why on earth would any one get an assessment done using a statutory declaration ?
Just for the fun of it ?

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
If statutory declaration is not allowed in visa application, then why on earth would any one get an assessment done using a statutory declaration ?
Just for the fun of it ?

Cheers
Thanks. Yes you are right.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts