Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I lodged my visa on 26/06/15.

Any other lodgers for June? I think we are a minority as there were only 1000 invited this'll the compared to around 2000 in previous months! Let's track how we're are doing in this thread?

Few queries;

1) In my EOI and form 80 they separated the terms 'family' and 'partner'. I said no to taking any family members with me and yea to a partner in my EOI. However, when asked if I wanted to include any family members on my visa I said no (thinking that partner didn't count because it was separated on all the other forms I've filled out). So, I've applied for myself and now need to add my partner as an additional applicant. I've filled in form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers) and form 1436 (adding additional applicant) and I've uploaded them to my immi account. Is that all I need to do?

2) How long at the moment is it until a CO is assigned? I'm hoping to be granted a visa before the end of October as I want to head for Oz just after Christmas and I need to hand in my notice at the end of October.

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

...IMO...

CO is allocated in around 45-60 days (based on the current TREND) after VISA application is submitted by paying the Fees.

AFTER that CO take 2 weeks for processing an application. THEN in a months time after this you may except a GRANT IF everything is in place.

NOTE: Have seen few applicants getting Direct GRANT in about 50-60 days of submitting their application.

WHEN CO is assigned, he/she would let you know the next steps regarding your partners inclusion in your VISA application.

Hi all,

I lodged my visa on 26/06/15.

Any other lodgers for June? I think we are a minority as there were only 1000 invited this'll the compared to around 2000 in previous months! Let's track how we're are doing in this thread?

Few queries;

1) In my EOI and form 80 they separated the terms 'family' and 'partner'. I said no to taking any family members with me and yea to a partner in my EOI. However, when asked if I wanted to include any family members on my visa I said no (thinking that partner didn't count because it was separated on all the other forms I've filled out). So, I've applied for myself and now need to add my partner as an additional applicant. I've filled in form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers) and form 1436 (adding additional applicant) and I've uploaded them to my immi account. Is that all I need to do?

2) How long at the moment is it until a CO is assigned? I'm hoping to be granted a visa before the end of October as I want to head for Oz just after Christmas and I need to hand in my notice at the end of October.

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: shebeast

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link. Didn't realize there was already one! Still interested in answers to my other questions though :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know how to update form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers??
Is it done through Immiaccount?? If yes, then under what section??
Or do i need to send an email somewhere??
P.s: I have lodged my visa application today under 189 category and put my parents as dependents but need to remove them as they are not financially dependent on me..

Please advise.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Form 1023 has its own category to upload under. Use the "Attach document" button on the top and you should be able to find it as "Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s)"

Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know how to update form 1023 (notification of incorrect answers??
Is it done through Immiaccount?? If yes, then under what section??
Or do i need to send an email somewhere??
P.s: I have lodged my visa application today under 189 category and put my parents as dependents but need to remove them as they are not financially dependent on me..

Please advise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you very much. Also, about the same form i.e. 1023, Question 11 on page 2, do i need to update details of my 'Non migrating dependent family members' such as y parents or this section is for the members included in the application who are migrating with me??

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Yes, you have to provide their details and signatures too because at least at the moment, they are part of your application.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts