Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is created to bring in those who have lodged visa in the month of Jan/Feb/Mar 2015. Lets all share our timelines so that people who are waiting for the grant can analyse the time.

Reactions: Cubiscus

·
Registered
78 Posts
My timelines below, has now changed to 'processing' so hopefully I'll hear something back over the next week or so.

I was also lucky, invited in the last week before the cap closed.

·
Registered
960 Posts
My timelines below, has now changed to 'processing' so hopefully I'll hear something back over the next week or so.

I was also lucky, invited in the last week before the cap closed.
Share your timeline, change to "Processing" does not mean anything now. DIBP realised people were smart to recognise that once it goes to "Processing" meant CO assigned and all started calling them to expedite the grant.
Post the system updates on 17th Apr, all successfully submitted visa applications show the status as "Processing". Now you either wait for a direct grant or hear from CO.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not displaying for some reason -

Visa: 189 | 261111 ICT Business Analyst | ACS Submitted: 04-Feb 14, +ve Result: 18-Feb14 | IELTS L9.0, R9.0, W8.5, S9.0 | EOI Submitted: 23-Feb 15 (70pts) | Invited: 27-Feb 15 | Visa Lodged: 12-Mar 15 | Medicals: 12-Mar 15 | PCC: 16-Mar 15 | Visa Grant: ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True, "Processing" is just a change in text from DIBP after a system update. Look like they have slowed down in April

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well that's depressing, although I can understand why they made the change.

·
Registered
960 Posts
There have been no grants today & Monday being a public holiday there will nothing until Tue. Last 10 days have been really really slow.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its been 62 days for me :( was expecting it around in 55 days.. eagerly waiting!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any idea when did last grant happen for 261111 with Lodge date?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Application submitted on 29 march 2015 , medical done on 16 april 2015 .can anybody tell me when to receive my grant letter ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Application submitted on 29 march 2015 , medical done on 16 april 2015 .can anybody tell me when to receive my grant letter ?
you should see come good news post 15th May, but it depends

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hai cubiscus ? Dont u have any idea?
I have no idea, however based on the usual timelines I'm expecting to hear back either next week or the week after.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts