Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying for 175 visa, got ACS positive and writing IELTS on 12th. I have questions regarding the documents required for the aplication

I have 9+ years of work experience at 6 places, do I need to send all the 6 place`s appointment letter, and exp letter? In their required document's checklist(http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/175_checklist.pdf) they say "Evidence of recent work experience". I have most of the documents not all of them.

Do Payslips actually required? It is not mentioned there.

Do ITR required? Its is also not mentioned there. If yes then for how many years?

Should I also send the my financial documents like savings etc?

Please help!:confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
You basically need to send DIAC everything you sent to ACS for the assessment.

I have 9+ years of work experience at 6 places, do I need to send all the 6 place`s appointment letter, and exp letter?
If you want to score extra points by showing more than 8 years experience then you need to prove each employment. How would DIAC know you worked at 6 places if you dont give them proof?

Do Payslips actually required? It is not mentioned there.
Not all but the last 2-3 payslips of each employment should do.

Do ITR required? Its is also not mentioned there. If yes then for how many years?

Should I also send the my financial documents like savings etc?
Don't upload these upfront. They ask for ITR and bank statements if they have a doubt on the employment papers.

All the best.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot atsurti. Things are more clear now.

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is one more question- If am applying online, do I have to send the documents in paper by courier/post?

Like in ACS I uploaded scanned docs(without notorized) and sent the notorized document by courier, is the process for DIAC will be same?

·
Registered
556 Posts
There is one more question- If am applying online, do I have to send the documents in paper by courier/post?

Like in ACS I uploaded scanned docs(without notorized) and sent the notorized document by courier, is the process for DIAC will be same?
Nope. You only need to send them scanned copies if you are applying online.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot coolsnake.

Does that mean notorization is not required, scanned colored copies will be sufficient for the application.

·
Registered
556 Posts
jjd said:
Thanks a lot coolsnake.

Does that mean notorization is not required, scanned colored copies will be sufficient for the application.
Yupe. Just colored copies would suffice.

Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again Coolsnake.

Next Question- How to send multiple pages document for example my one appointment letter contains 4-5 pages, should I add them in one pdf? Is the format to upload the document is pdf?

I have a lot of documents, 6 places of work have made it a large number, which includes appointment letters, relieving letters, salary slips, training and reward certificates. Is there is limitation on number of documents and size of documents?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks again Coolsnake.

Next Question- How to send multiple pages document for example my one appointment letter contains 4-5 pages, should I add them in one pdf? Is the format to upload the document is pdf?

I have a lot of documents, 6 places of work have made it a large number, which includes appointment letters, relieving letters, salary slips, training and reward certificates. Is there is limitation on number of documents and size of documents?
Thats is easy.

1. Take the scans of the documents as jpg files.

2. Combine all the pages of a single document into a MS Word file in the appropriate sequence. Turn the margins of the page to narrowest to cover max area on a page with the scanned image. Give appropriate name to each MS Word file. Use _ (underscore) to separate different words.

3. There is a software called PrimoPDF (Google it and download) which helps you convert MS Word files into PDF. Install it.

4. Thats it, use the print option on MS Word and you will find an option of PrimoPDF as a printer. Select that and it will ask you for the location to save the file as a PDF.

Any issues let me know.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much atsurti.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My next question is about the notorization- Do academic transcripts and certificates need to be attested or notorized before sending? It is mentioned "certified copy of your qualifications" on http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf Or it is for application on paper?

Can someone help on this?

·
Registered
556 Posts
My next question is about the notorization- Do academic transcripts and certificates need to be attested or notorized before sending? It is mentioned "certified copy of your qualifications" on http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf Or it is for application on paper?

Can someone help on this?
Uncertified colour scanned copies will also work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again coolsnake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.