Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Anyone know how much an average villa in Greek islands costs to insure against usual greek hazards per annum? Fire, structure possibly earthquake (lefkas area). Any advice would help. Its about 10 year old constructed concrete column and beam earthquake standard design. Are there any other 'hidden costs to know about for running a villa?

Thanks

Pete

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
Anyone know how much an average villa in Greek islands costs to insure against usual greek hazards per annum? Fire, structure possibly earthquake (lefkas area). Any advice would help. Its about 10 year old constructed concrete column and beam earthquake standard design. Are there any other 'hidden costs to know about for running a villa?

Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete
Ive just had a villa built in Rhodes and Alpha Bank with whom Ive got the mortgage with charge me about 35 Euro a month.Hope this helps.Regards Eddie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have recently insure my property in Kefalonia which is a 3 bedroomed villa - the cost of insurance is related to size in sq. m. e.g. my 200sq m house cost 930 euros p.a. The policy covers everything from earthquake to fire and theft. Could give you the name of insurer if you are interested?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Insurance

Yep, the mname of your insurer and email contact for them would be good, thanks

Have recently insure my property in Kefalonia which is a 3 bedroomed villa - the cost of insurance is related to size in sq. m. e.g. my 200sq m house cost 930 euros p.a. The policy covers everything from earthquake to fire and theft. Could give you the name of insurer if you are interested?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts