Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long wait we finally received our package back yesterday with an approval for my husbands spouse visa! YAY!!!

Now of course nothing can go simple. Long story short we have two dogs we are taking but because of the heat airlines block the travel of pets from Orlando from June - September. We applied with the hopes that we would receive the approval at the end of June and be able to hop on a last minute flight. That didn't happen and now we have until July 23rd to pick up the BRP. The trouble is - we're stuck with our dogs. We have changed our flights to October 8th and we've already sold our house and are ready to go that date.

In the meantime - I know we have two options - Vignette transfer or send my husband over for a quick trip to pick it up which is difficult with his job so I am trying to do a cost comparison to see if it's worth it or not.

For the vignette transfer could anyone please tell me the overall cost? I see online that it's $226 for the application however are there any other further costs with another biometric appointment or anything? Also, where do we send it to? I'd like to try and figure out shipping cost as the application was over $200 in shipping.

Also, do I have to let the current vignette expire before I can apply for the date change or can I do it now for Oct 8th?

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,791 Posts
A ToC doesn't require a re-do of biometrics. I think you've got accurate information, it would be £169 plus the cost of shipping the passport.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top