Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Although Zaback21 has done an excellent job in giving the steps involved in a PR, the actual process, still remains very difficult for the members to complete

I am giving links to 5 videos which will go a long way in helping all the applicants to see an actual application being completed and will answer many of their questions

How to submit your EOI

How to submit the 189 application

How to attach the Documents to your 189 application

How to submit your Medical assessment

How to submit your ICT Skills Application to ACS

Cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
Although Zaback21 has done an excellent job in giving the steps involved in a PR, the actual process, still remains very difficult for the members to complete

I am giving links to 4 videos which will go a long way in helping all the applicants to see an actual application being completed and will answer many of their questions

Cheers
Really awesome..i think we all need this kind of look and feel of actaul application logging...
Great work..
N thnx for sharing too bro...
I will need it in later phases after acs and all..?

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really awesome..i think we all need this kind of look and feel of actaul application logging...
Great work..
N thnx for sharing too bro...
I will need it in later phases after acs and all..?
If all the new applicants spend 30 minutes reading sultans guide and then watching all the 4 videos seriously, Most of their doubts will be cleared and they will not have to ask on the forum

If it were on me, I would it mandatory for anyone joining the forum to confirm that they have read Sultan's writeup on the steps to PR and these 4 videos

Cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
#How to submit your ICT Skills Application to ACS

is not working. please check in youtube for detail.

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#How to submit your ICT Skills Application to ACS

is not working. please check in youtube for detail.
It's probably being reloaded again, as ACS has changed the process of submission recently

Thanks for pointing it out

Will try to post the link once the new YouTube is uploaded

Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
What if you don't have tax documents or payslips for a work experience that has been positively assessed by ACS? Do we have to remove it from EOI?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If all the new applicants spend 30 minutes reading sultans guide and then watching all the 4 videos seriously, Most of their doubts will be cleared and they will not have to ask on the forum

If it were on me, I would it mandatory for anyone joining the forum to confirm that they have read Sultan's writeup on the steps to PR and these 4 videos

Cheers

Thanks for directing me to this thread.... Btw, how and where do i read sultans guide?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great works. But as the immigrant process is constantly changing, the applicants must bear in their mind that only consulting information from DIBP is the most appropriate way.

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for directing me to this thread.... Btw, how and where do i read sultans guide?

I don't have the link

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,697 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts