Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a query regarding Victoria visa nomination.

I have lodged EOI on 28-Feb-2019 for 189 and 190. The point for 189 is 75 and for 190 is 80.

I was offered a job at Melbourne and wanted to know if I can apply for the Victoria visa nomination with this employment offer for 190 visa.

Could anyone tell me if this would increase my chance of getting PR?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Prathi

·
Registered
22,814 Posts
Hi,

I have lodged EOI on 28-Feb-2019 for 189 and 190. The point for 189 is 75 and for 190 is 80.

I was offered a job at Melbourne and wanted to know if I can apply for the Victoria visa nomination with this employment offer for 190 visa.

Regards,
Prathi
Give your Anzsco code

Cheers

·
Registered
22,814 Posts
Hi,

Regards,
Prathi
In the EOI, there is no column in which you can indicate that you have a job offer
So you get no advantage

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but wanted to know if I can apply for Victoria Visa nomination with this employment offer?

·
Registered
22,814 Posts
Thanks but wanted to know if I can apply for Victoria Visa nomination with this employment offer?
You cannot apply directly to VIC under 261313 even if you are already working in VIC leave alone a job offer
You have to submit the EOI and wait patiently for Preinvite
You can request your employer to sponsor you under 186

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts