Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently Victoria reopened 190 applications for ICT majors. It requires an EOI to be submitted first.

I'm wondering for international PhD holder in ICT, is it required to go this way or it's possible to apply directly to Victoria under PhD pathway? Thank you!

·
Registered
23,937 Posts
Recently Victoria reopened 190 applications for ICT majors. It requires an EOI to be submitted first.

I'm wondering for international PhD holder in ICT, is it required to go this way or it's possible to apply directly to Victoria under PhD pathway? Thank you!
If you Meet the requirements of the international PHD standards, you can apply directly

"completed PhD of a recognised standard (as determined by the relevant skill assessing authority) from an overseas university or an Australian university outside of Victoria: In a field relating to an occupation on the Visa Nomination Occupations List for Victoria in the past five years."

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am going to finish my PhD in Statistics in a Victorian University. Statistician is not in any list right now. Can I get PR in any path? Do they give PR for a PhD graduate from a Victorian uni in any stream? (Feb 2018)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts