Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I wanted to know from people who have been approved/disapproved of Vic State sponsership-176, there views on the entire application process.

Are they very strict, what they primary look while selecting a candidate.

There must be something that makes application approve vs disapprove?

Any suggestions,

Regards,

OZ

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hello,

I wanted to know from people who have been approved/disapproved of Vic State sponsership-176, there views on the entire application process.

Are they very strict, what they primary look while selecting a candidate.

There must be something that makes application approve vs disapprove?

Any suggestions,

Regards,

OZ
Victoria has a high rejection rate compared to other states, yes they are v strict. Victoria SS is considered the top end and most sought after Sponsorship along with NSW.

They take into accounts everything, your experience, education, finances, etc. But there is no clear cut criteria which can tell you if you will qualify or not.

Only way to find out , is for you to go ahead and apply. APplication process is v simple and free, go to their website and find out , read all the info here in this forum and on the website and make sure to upload all the required documents upfront.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do u mean they dont charge anything for application.

I can do it free?

Victoria has a high rejection rate compared to other states, yes they are v strict. Victoria SS is considered the top end and most sought after Sponsorship along with NSW.

They take into accounts everything, your experience, education, finances, etc. But there is no clear cut criteria which can tell you if you will qualify or not.

Only way to find out , is for you to go ahead and apply. APplication process is v simple and free, go to their website and find out , read all the info here in this forum and on the website and make sure to upload all the required documents upfront.

·
Registered
43 Posts

I can do it free?
Yes, you can do it for free and it takes less than 30 mins to complete the application

·
Registered
628 Posts

I can do it free?
its free but make sure you don't do some blunders we did like stating in the application or resume of someone you know in Aus but living outside Victoria. tht might slow down or sometimes result in rejection as well.

read all thread on vic ss and go for applying

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.