Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,

My wife is a software Engineer (261313) and got the approval from ACS but she is ending with 55 points so we thought of applying for Victoria & NSW State sponsor
Can you please help us on the below

1) Within how many weeks do we get the NSW sponsorship
2) We have a total Experience of 4 years & 2 years has been deducted by ACS,For Victoria they have stated that we need a total of 3 years work experience ,the work Experience will be taken into account after deduction from the ACS or the full work Experience will be taken into account.
3) Has 261313 been taken away from the new 190 list
4) One of my friend is telling that if software engineer is available in 189 then we can also apply for 190 as well,is this true or do we have separate list for them .
5) other than NSW & VIC can we apply for any other state.

Can you please advise

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello ,

My wife is a software Engineer (261313) and got the approval from ACS but she is ending with 55 points so we thought of applying for Victoria & NSW State sponsor

Can you please help us on the below

1) Within how many weeks do we get the NSW sponsorship

it's really tough for 60 pointers to get NSW ss. Let alone you with 55 points. Try improving your score if you can.

2) We have a total Experience of 4 years & 2 years has been deducted by ACS,For Victoria they have stated that we need a total of 3 years work experience ,the work Experience will be taken into account after deduction from the ACS or the full work Experience will be taken into account.

you are still eligible. Better to email Victoria's immigration department to confirm. </b>

·
Registered
292 Posts
1) It's really tough for 60 pointers to get NSW ss. Let alone you with 55 points. Try improving your score if you can.

2) You are still eligible. Better to email Victoria's immigration department to confirm.

3) No.

4) & 5) Yes you can apply for 190 but not for 189.. every state has its own occupation list, better to check individually.
Check this linke too https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/[/COLOR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.