Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently applied for victoria ss and got case-id.how long it takes to know the results after allocation of case-id

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
asco code

my asco code corresponds with data warehousing.right now i just submitted resume what r my chances.i heard they reject lot of it applicant

·
Registered
2 Posts
my asco code corresponds with data warehousing.right now i just submitted resume what r my chances.i heard they reject lot of it applicant
They have a Industry Panel that will see your resume & skills. Only then you can know the result. You may want to wait for others to reply, who applied under you ASCO Code to know your chances.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
recently applied for victoria ss and got case-id.how long it takes to know the results after allocation of case-id
It took 3 months for me start to fininsh (Computing professional NEC)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi All

Would anyone clarify me, Do we need to send hard copies of our documents to Victora government when we apply SS online ?

Thx

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
what online docs u submittted raju
For me, they asked for CV, IELTS score card and ACS accessment letter (soft copy only). Processing started in Jan, Granted in Feb 2010.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i also applied for vic ss, but they asked only for CV and ACS letter . they did nt ask for IELTS score...hence i did nt include it...will they ask for it thru mail??

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
i also applied for vic ss, but they asked only for CV and ACS letter . they did nt ask for IELTS score...hence i did nt include it...will they ask for it thru mail??
No Issues UKV, They normally start processing after all the docs are met. They send you mail if they need explanation on anything ... before they start processing.
Make sure that you have [email protected] in greenlist in your mailbox.

Good Luck ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts