Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

while applying for VIC ss, they are asking to attach only the resume and acs assessment letter.

Apart from these, do i attach all the docs sent for ACS earlier??

pls confirm

thanks,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi

we gave all documents that we gave for assessment.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnks ragola,anj

also, is it only online process? or do i need to send the docs to the VIC?

thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guyz... any idea if u apply for VIC and Queensland simultaneously, is there any possibility one wil be rejected as i applied for one more state also?

is there any fee involved for Queensland SS?
Also reg Funds to Queensland , is it mandatory to show the bank statement or only statutory declaration from lawyer is enough?

is there ny one applied for Queensland ?

pls reply...

thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
guyz... any idea if u apply for VIC and Queensland simultaneously, is there any possibility one wil be rejected as i applied for one more state also?

is there any fee involved for Queensland SS?
Also reg Funds to Queensland , is it mandatory to show the bank statement or only statutory declaration from lawyer is enough?

is there ny one applied for Queensland ?

pls reply...

thanks
No fees for Queensland SS. You can apply as the out come will take couple of months. Queensland require qualifications docs, work experience docs, skill assessment letter, Funds proof (either from Accountant or affidavit, but mostly with proofs like bank statement, etc) and IELTS report and some research on Qld. If any thing they require they might write you through email when your application process starts.

cheers :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thx pkrish....im planning to go for affidavit...wil it be enough?

also...any idea if uiapply for VIC and Queensland simultaneously, is there any possibility one wil be rejected as i applied for one more state(VIC) also?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi

go ahead and affadavit is ok, submit proofs that you include in affidavit

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
No fees for Queensland SS. You can apply as the out come will take couple of months. Queensland require qualifications docs, work experience docs, skill assessment letter, Funds proof (either from Accountant or affidavit, but mostly with proofs like bank statement, etc) and IELTS report and some research on Qld. If any thing they require they might write you through email when your application process starts.

cheers :)
Hi

I think you cannot apply for 2 states at the same time. They can raise objection that you are not committed to their state.
According to my knowledge and observation there is 90% chance that Queensland will ask for Bank Statement and 99% chance is that VIC will not ask for proof.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx....shafaqat

i applied for VIC and i got he case id yesterday. i vl wait for the result and then i vl see..thx again buddy...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi,

Query on attaching evidence of State sponsorship document while uploading DIAC 176 online , I have received an email from VIC State, they told to use/upload the copy as evidence to DIAC.

Should I copy the content from email to word file and upload the same?
because DIAC says that upload colour documents as it is and if the documents are black and white then should upload attested one.

Now how should I upload the email receievd state sponsorship letter? should I upload it as coping into word or pdf file or print it and get Attested and then scan and upload????
please help....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts